Code of Conduct
This Code applies to Yandal Resources Limited (“Yandal”) and all of its subsidiaries and sets out the standards of behaviour expected of all Yandal employees, directors, officers, contractors and consultants (“Personnel”).
All Yandal stakeholders – shareholders, employees, customers, suppliers, creditors and the broader community – are entitled to expect Yandal to manage its business and make its decisions with care, integrity and fairness. Yandal is, and expects its Personnel to be, committed to doing so.
Acting in a manner consistent with this Code, and with Yandal’s corporate values and its other corporate governance policies and procedures, will assist Yandal in effectively managing its operating risks and meeting its legal and compliance obligations, as well as enhancing Yandal’s corporate reputation and its total shareholder return.
All Personnel are expected to:
- operate with care, prioritising the safety and health of all Personnel and the environment and the communities in which Yandal operates:
- act honestly and with high standards of personal integrity;
- comply with the laws and regulations that apply to Yandal and its operations;
- not knowingly participate in any illegal or unethical activity;
- not misuse or take advantage of the property or information of, or their position in, Yandal for personal gain or to cause detriment to Yandal;
- act in the best interests of Yandal and not enter into any arrangement or participate in any activity that would conflict with Yandal’s best interests or that would be likely to negatively affect Yandal’s reputation; and
- strive to be a good corporate citizen and achieve community respect.